One of the real pleasures for Icescreamers is the sheer joy of discovery - that inner feeling of accomplishment in knowing that we have successfully uncovered another scoop of ice cream history. We're part detective, archeologist, historian, and preservationist: we enjoy unraveling mysteries about Ice Cream - a most delicious treat from our favorite industry.
And then there are the rewards of new found friends who share this common interest. The
Icescreamers offers you a place to explore the fascinating history of ice cream, to learn something new, to tell others about your unique collection, and to buy, sell, and trade your collectibles!
So what kinds of items do Icescreamers collect? The diversity is staggering, and continues to grow!
We have members that specialize in:
- Ice Cream scoops, spades and dippers
- Soda Fountain glassware - from china to banana split and sundae dishes
- Ice Cream Freezers, mixers, and blenders
- Penny Licks, straw holders, and ice cream cone holders and jars
- Tin, porcelain and cardboard advertising signs
- Ice cream moulds of every size and shape
- Ice cream cartons and paper wrapped wooden spoons
- Photos, postcards, menus, cook books, and magazines
- Toys, trays and tip trays